Eye Makeup Styles
Find the best eye shadow for green eyes and red hair involves more than just plunking down your cash for the latest eye makeup. It's no secret that the cosmetic look best suits their personal characteristics, and women with this distinctive combination of eye color and hair has many options for creating an impressive look.
Sexy, Strong, Or Sweet: Playing With The Green Beautiful
When deciding on eye shadow to play your green eyes, it is important to consider the look you're going for. Looking for makeup in a certain time, or watch the evening, or just want your eyes to look their best professionals for the work week? A strong sweep shadow across the top cover can be a dramatic look at night, while spots soft subtle shadow along the edges of the upper and lower eyelids can create a sweet, smoky look. A traditional appearance, polishing can be achieved by using a lighter shade base in the upper lid and a deep itself above the additional shade. Consider the look you want, and help you determine the proper depth of the colors in your shade.
The Colors in General : Best Eyeshadow Green Eyes And Red Hair
Color is key when it comes to cosmetics, and it's so important to have the right nuances in his eyes and his face, cheeks and lips. Note, however, that sometimes the most original and beautiful eyes have been found to break the makeup "rules", so do not be afraid to experiment with different colors and shades to find a new look.
Women with green eyes and red hair or brown skin just half traditionally a warm tone, but your skin may be darker or have a more pink background. People with darker skin can use more bronze and dark green, while those with pale skin may find brown roses and a half more complementary shades of purple. Good shadow base and eye color tones against bone include :
- Purple soft
- Pale violet or lilac
- Green light
Believe it or accent colors may be darker shades. Good eye shadow eye color green / red hair are combination tones of these colors :
- Color of mauve
- Chocolate or Mocha
- Coals or gray with purple nuances
- Burnt colors
Green eyes on the side hazel, golden, green and yellow-green shades can work well. For more bright and true tones of red hair, orange and copper tones complement chile shadow can your overall look.
The Colors Of a Specific Brand for Red Hair / Green Eyes
A few colors of the brand to experiment with would be :
- *) Purple Eye Palette from Sephora: The color palette Eyeshadow Pro is designed specifically for green eyes. With discreet olive oil and charcoal, creamy and delicious purple base, these tones promise of a wide range of looks lovely.
- The Pop Beauty Eye Cake, available at Online Makeup Store, offers five shades of eye shadow in a can made to the eyes and the look you want. For green eyes, which can offer a more neutral natural shaded eyes that look, a green and brown cake made for most green eyes, and a can of water in shades of bright green eyes.
- Aroma Leigh combo includes four cold shadow and purple tones sagey perfect for a party look for green eyes.
- Givenchy Prisme offers four lovely shades formulated for green eyes in different textures to create the look you want: olive, khaki green, light green and gold.
- MAC Paint Pots are available in a variety of gorgeous shades for green eyes. Try shades like Pharaoh, Moss Scape, or Indianwood.